We have excellent career opportunities for experienced, highly motivated, energetic and career focused individuals to join our UAE Business Development and Technical Teams.
- Responsible for selling Technology Solutions to Enterprise customers in the UAE Region.
- Handling the process of Client Acquisition in the following areas- Cyber Security, Data Privacy, Application Security, Cyber Assurance and Training Services.
- Explore new business opportunities for the Company in identified set of Accounts Proactively prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Meet CXOs/CISO and position new technologies and help them in evaluation process by offering them presentations and PoC.
- Manage the full sales lifecycle, from initial prospect through to closing sales and Payment Collection Understanding client’s nature of business, organization, technology, products, and domain. Manage both new and existing clients, develop your pipeline of opportunities.
- Accurately forecast and report to sales management.
- Work in collaboration with clients, Distributors, Partner vendors and internal team on business opportunities.
- Meet agreed Yearly targets as set by the Management.
- Ensure a consistent message is delivered in all company communication including presentations, proposals, etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Training personnel and helping team members to develop their skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a top university
- 4-6 years of experience in Information Technology sales
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing B2B sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts
- Strong customer-facing skills to develop and sustain ongoing relationships
- Excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience locating, establishing, and engaging potential customers
- Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Demonstrable sales target achievements
- Time management and planning skills
- The drive to work in a start-up environment with global backing
- Penetration Testing – monitoring, identifying, and exploiting security vulnerabilities in web-based applications, mobile applications, infrastructure
networks, and systems.
- Adversarial emulation exercises (red teams), social engineering exercises, and other offensive security-related exercises.
- Solid knowledge and experience of using a variety of penetration testing or threat modeling tools including open source and commercial.
- Solid understanding of MITRE attack methodology and procedures. Must be familiar with the attack kill chain and RED Teaming Tactics.
- Contribute detail-oriented documentation on findings, observations, remediation steps, and/or mitigation recommendations.
- Provide innovative techniques and perspectives to continually enhance internal processes and capabilities.
- Assist the team with the creation of proposals, work plans, and other business development efforts.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven penetration testing abilities, especially in an enterprise environment. These will include the ability to use automated pen-testing tools as well as
carry out manual pen testing.
- Ability to pen-test and review web application, source code, operating system, and network security architectures; finding vulnerabilities and defining
effective strategies for remediation and hardening.
- Offensive/Red-team experience.
- Familiar with tools such as Nessus, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, Kali Linux etc.
- Familiar with Cyber Ranges (Cyber Wargame).
- Cyber attacker mindset, a good learner with an innovative mind, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must have OSCP, CEH, CREST etc.
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- 4-5 years of experience in exploitation and vulnerability research, penetration testing, or related fields.